Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Today is my Mom & Dad's anniversary!  Hope your day is blooming with love!



Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.

STAMPS: Blooming with Love
CARDSTOCK: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
INK: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss, Creamy Caramel, Going Gray Classic Inks, Apricot Appeal & Orchid Opulence Craft Ink Refills
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive
ACCESSORIES: Top Note Bigz Die, Big Shot Machine, 5/8" Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Aqua Painter





Photobucket Follow Me