Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ask Michelle Answers Returns

In a past blog candy post, Sheila asked me:

Q: “I’m so glad you enjoy your stamping hobby so much! My question--how do I get over my urge to "hoard" my pretty papers & embellishments?”

A: Well, MOM, I must get this from you! It’s a tough thing being a paper & embellishment hoarder!

When I first became a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator just over a year ago, I had to get EVERY full pack of Designer Series Paper and almost all of the embellishments. When the next catalog came around and I loved all of those papers and I wanted all of them, too. But I still had quite a bit of the previous stuff left because it was too pretty to cut into! Same goes for the embellishments. Since then, I’ve figured out a solution: A Designer Series Paper Sampler!

Instead of buying all of the full sets (for $185.10!), you can get a 6” x 6” piece of each and every double-sided Designer Series Paper and 4 “doodads” from one pack for just $29.00! Then you can decide which ones you REALLY love and get the full packs of those. In the meantime, you’ve got them all from your sampler to use in cards, scrapbook pages, and gift items. They’ve already been cut into your sampler squares, so the urge to save them isn’t so strong!

I even offer this for other demonstrators since I know that we can’t all afford the full-size packs. It’s a great way to own a piece of them all! As soon as I get 8 DSP Samper orders and it’s July 1st (the date we can order from the new catalog), I will place the order. When it comes to me I will get the Samplers ready for you to pick up or for mailing if you are not local to me in the Black Hills (US orders only, please).

SOLD OUT!

Above all, just USE your paper & embellishments! If you run out, you can always get more!

Stamp away today!

Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}
Subscribe to my free newsletter
To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.
Photobucket Follow Me