Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Digital Studio Blitz - July

I love that you can do white text and white embellishments so crisply with My Digital Studio, as shown on my July 2008 page I've made. Notice the Eyelet Border Punch, too?

2stampis2b Michelle Tech Rapid City Black Hills South Dakota Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio July scrapbook page
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you order My Digital Studio (available October 1st) from me at http://2stampis2b.stampinup.net, you will be invited to participate in my FREE DIGITAL MAKE & TAKE WEBINAR on October 20th at 8:00 pm Mountain Time, where I will show you how to create a Halloween card as seen in my newsletter coming out next week! You can follow along and make it as we go! I'll also answer any My Digital Studio questions that you may have.

Please have your software installed and ready to go before the webinar starts. Details on joining the webinar will be e-mailed to you after your My Digital Studio purchase from me. This offer is only good through me, Michelle Tech.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.





I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel