Saturday, May 17, 2008

Second project of my first workshop

For my second workshop demo project I showed how to watercolor this Classic Basic Black-inked Just Celebrate cake stamp with pastels and a blender pen, then Dazzling Diamonds glitter went on the frosting with a 2-Way glue pen. I used a Whisper White card base and Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper, Green Galore and Tempting Turquoise card stock for the front. The Word Window punch gave the final detail for the Tempting Turquoise-inked celebrate! sentiment that was stamped on using the Stamp-a-ma-Jig for perfect placement. I had mounted this stamp set with the sentiment on the edge of the wood block so that I could stamp them either separately or put them together, adding a little more versatility to the stamp set.

Happy Saturday!
Michelle