Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Movie Time

I made this digital page a few years back. It's supposed to look like a movie poster. I like to add "real" embellishments to my digital pages after I print them, and this page got a 3D striped popcorn box and some paper movie tickets in the bottom corner. The "SNACK" alphabet is one of many that I purchased from www.letteringdelights.com The whole thing (I must not have had my wide-carriage photo printer, an HP 8750, yet) was mounted on a popcorn yellow mat, and then to 12x12 black paper.


I got to stamp ALL DAY! That hardly ever happens! I was busy working on preparing and making a sample of Andrea Walford's Pun Fun Class that I purchased for my first Stamp Camp, to be held in our guest house on Saturday, June 21st. It will be so beautiful here then...the wildflower meadow (basically our whole 10 acres) will be gorgeous!
The project turned out REALLY cute! Everything is cut and scored, I just need to package them up for a class of 9. There are some great ideas in her Class Planner. I even came up with a few myself (they probably aren't original, but at least I had a few light bulbs today). I'll post those soon.

Enjoy your Wednesday!
Michelle