Friday, June 6, 2008

Pun Fun Class

On June 21st from 9:30 am to about 3:00 pm, I will be having the Pun Fun Class at my place in the beautiful wildflower meadow for up to 9 lucky stampers! This cute birthday card set comes with its own holder and flip out/tear-off envelopes. Each card opens an interesting way and is so cute! The class price is $25 and includes all of the materials required to finish the project, plus lunch! I hope you'll learn some new things and neat tricks at this class! If you're local or will be in the area, please contact me to reserve your spot.



Update: There are 7 spaces left in this class. Email me today to reserve your spot! If you can't make it to class, you can pre-order a kit from me (US orders only).

Michelle

Please note this class is not available to Stampin' Up! demonstrators. If you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator please contact me for more information or click on the "Demo to Demo" box on my sidebar.