Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stampin' Up! Retired List - Get 'Em Before They're Gone!

The Retired List for Stampin' Up! stamp sets came out today. Quantities are limited, so call or email me today to order before they are gone forever! I don't know about you, but there are several on that list that I have on my Wish List! Yikes! Must...order...now...

Here is the list, one alphabetical, and one by item number:

Retired Stamps List, Alphabetical
Retired Stamps List, Numerical

Thank goodness I already ordered All in a Row and Office Accountrement, but Here, Kitty Kitty, Tagger's Dozen, and Unfrogettable are going to be gone forever, along with several others on my list! I'd better hurry!

Don't miss out! If they aren't sold out of these limited quantities by then, the deadline is August 10! You can flip through the online catalog to view the sets if you haven't purchased your own catalog or earned it for free by being a hostess: Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer 2008 Catalog

Hurry!
Michelle