Monday, June 23, 2008

Wednesday Night's eScape sample

This Wednesday at 6:30 pm, I am celebrating eScape, the Stampin' Up! event designed to unplug, unwind, and reconnect through handmade cards. We will be making 5 cards for $5 at my house. I hope you can make it! Call me at 388-0381 or email me at 2stampis2b@gmail.com to RSVP...I have room and supplies for 10 people.

Here is an example of 1 of the 5 cards we'll be making. I used the Spring Solitude stamp in Brilliant Blue Classic Ink for 2 flower impressions and then glittered with Dazzling Diamonds using the 2-Way Glue Pen to make it look more like fireworks! I think it does, especially in person! Real Red striped ribbon threaded through two horizontal slot punch holes, and the greeting stamped in Basic Black add to the patriotic color scheme.


"Put the phone down, turn off the computer, and break from the 'e'" with me this Wednesday evening!
Michelle