Thursday, July 24, 2008

Awards

Amy Celona at uStamp4fun gave me these awards! Thanks Amy! Make sure you visit her blog to see her beautiful work!




For the You've Been Tagged award, I have to share 7 random facts about me and then tag 7 others.


7 Random Facts About Me:



1. I grew up in Sturgis, SD, home of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.



2. I'm a Chemical Engineer working as an Environmental Engineer from home.



3. I work as a Medical Transcriptionist, also from home.



4. My favorite job is my new one that I've been doing since May 2008: Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!



5. I hate crumbs on the countertop and dirt on the floor.



6. I was into quilting bigtime while living in Omaha, Nebraska and miss my quilting buddies in my small group there.


7. I love nature and birding. Our property is a Certified National Wildlife Federation Backyard Habitat. If the birds ate ALL the spiders around here, I'd be a little less skittish!



Now, to nominate 7 more bloggers that I admire for these awards:



1. My fellow biker Teresa at Rubbah' Thoughts & Creations

2. Fellow South Dakotan Amy at Crazy Card Lady

3. The talented Jackie at Jackie's Blog

4. My online buddy Jenn at Stamp-n-Scrap with Jenn

5. Super Kool Kris at Kween Bee Kreations

6. Fun and Chic Mary at Stampin' Pretty

7. Super nice Kerin at Stampin' with Kerin



All of these bloggers are in my Google Reader and I can't wait to see what each one has in store each day! Please visit their blogs to give 'em some love!




I also wanted to show you these gems that are going out today or being delivered this weekend if you're local: The Prints DSP Swatch Club Kits! Wow, they are gorgeous 6x6 swatches! When the new catalog comes out, I'll for sure be doing this again so we can all get a sampling of the new papers to try them all out and decide what full size packs we want to order! Thanks everyone!




Thanks!

Michelle