Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Decor Elements Vinyl Artwork for Home Decor

New to the Stampin' Up! line of products is Decor Elements, vinyl artwork for your home! Click here to see the Decor Elements catalog, and click here to see an instruction video.

Here, I applied the medium Long-Stem Silhouette to my glass cupboard door. It was so easy to apply, and I love the look!


In my office over my husband's desk I added the small Lollipop Flower just above the chair rail paint stripe. I love the whimsical design!


Decor Elements come in Chocolate, White, or Kraft colors in many sizes. There are several designs to pick from. Next, I think I'm going to get a medallion and monogram for my bathroom wall! I'm still trying to decide what to put on my Stamp Studio walls.
Contact me today to order your Decor Elements!
Michelle