Monday, August 18, 2008

It's here, it's here!

I won't even mention what this pile is worth, but I will say that I am really excited to have received my *first* order from the new Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog. This hugemondo order was only the stuff that made my first cut! Yikes!


Ok, but please note the Tattoo I and Tattoo II kits: I got those for my little guy's kindergarten teacher when he starts school in 2 weeks. That should save her some money on buying stickers at the store! Those are great to have around with kids, and I even take a set with me to workshops in case there are little ones tagging along...it gives them something like what Mommy is doing.
G and I spent the entire afternoon in my studio (the Man in Brown came at 11:30) mounting stamps (so quick with only 2 of the many sets not die-cut), opening all of the paper packs to put into the paper keeper, fingering all the new accessories and ribbons, and actually stamping and using my new Big Shot! My little guy stamped his own cards for HOURS! We had great fun! I always know when he's enjoying himself, as he turns into a major chatterbox.
I'll post my first new card tomorrow!
Michelle