Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Topnote Books

My sister and her boys came up and we had a sleepover so the cousins could play, and so could we! Steph brought her Cricut and some movies to watch. We were so busy we totally forgot to put any movies in while we were in my craft studio all evening Saturday and a good part of Sunday too. We made quite a few things, including these cool little books (planners, holiday journals, teacher journal, etc.):

I had seen them on SCS Saturday and knew that I had to make them ASAP! We used the cardboard backing sheet from a DSP paper pack as our cover base, then adhered some DSP to the cardboard rectangle using Anywhere Glue Stick. Then, we cut each front and back cover out using the Top Note Bigz die, along with some plain white or lined paper sheets for the pages. We punched holes and set large eyelets for the ribbon tie using my Crop-o-Dile Big Bite, then bound it all with the Bind-It-All (ha ha).


These would make great mini albums, gifts, or door prizes!

Hope you all had a great long weekend. I'll show more projects we made next post.

Michelle