Monday, October 27, 2008

14 Scrapbook Pages & 16 Cards from 1 Kit, Plus Some!

I spent two evenings turning the I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit into these 14 6x6 scrapbook pages and 16 4x4 cards (on the right side are the 15 cards we'll be doing in the Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack on November 15th...see this post).



I have 2 full sheets and 2 8x8 sheets of DSP left and 2 full sheets plus a little more of the cardstock stickers left over to make even MORE with this great kit! At $19.95, that's a bargain! I can't believe how much this kit made. I added my own ribbon, felt, and metal Stampin' Up! accents, but you wouldn't need to add anything as the cardstock stickers are very nice! (click to see a bigger photo)



Thanks for stopping by! If you think you'd like to order this kit, you may do so anytime, day or night, at my Stampin' Up! website at http://2stampis2b.stampinup.net/ and click on the Shop Now button.







Have a great week, and don't forget to enter here to win my blog candy to celebrate reaching 10,000 hits!



Michelle