Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Retreat

A few photos from retreat:

Charlie made a candy gift purse for every attendee! Wasn't that nice! Thanks Charlie! You do such great work and come up with the cutest projects. They were all different, but here's mine:



And then there's Joyce...she's so thoughtful. She whipped this up after having Charlie take our picture before anyone got to retreat. And added some Sturgis Coffee, too! Thanks Joyce!



Here's our beautiful and comfortable retreat room. We all had plenty of space in this new facility. Our rooms were really nice, too! Suites, no less! The Convention room here had 3 zones of sound for the music, DVDs, and TV, with the big screen for all to watch. Next year I'll have to remember to take Mamma Mia and we'll see if we can get some singing and dancing going! We watched several movies (some watched, some didn't, your choice!), football playoffs, and even hockey! Oh yes, some of us (not so much me) got some scrapbooking and cards made, too!


I can't wait to do it again next year! I'll show more pics later when I know it's ok to post my SAB swaps that I finished at retreat (Teresa, do I wait until they've been sent out?).
Michelle