Friday, February 20, 2009

Coffee Talk

Can we talk? I've spent a great many hours tweaking my blog design to make better use of the space. I hope you like it. Now, on to today's project!

I'm loving the Level 3 Hostess Bundle called "Hand Drawn" and made yet another card with it. The bundle contains Designer Series Paper, Rub-Ons, and a stamp set. I added Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, and Whisper White Card Stock, Vintage Brads, and some Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon.


To earn your own Hostess Sets, order anytime from my Stampin' Up! Shop Now button at http://2stampis2b.stampinup.net/. Make sure you choose me, Michelle Tech, as your demonstrator to get the preferred pricing!
If you'd like to know about other specials and get free project ideas and tips from me, please sign up for my newsletter:


Click below or use my sidebar signup anytime...look for the chimp:

Subscribe to my free newsletter


Meet you back here tomorrow!

Michelle