Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Retreat Thank You Card #2

If you attended Winter Stampin' Retreat with Joyce and I, you may have gotten this card as a thank you from Joyce and I for attending. The stamp set is Friends 24-7 and is found on page 81 of the Spring-Summer '09 Idea Book & Catalog. If you look at that page, you'll notice that my card is nearly a direct CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone...highly encouraged!) of the card that features this set in the catalog!


I used the single stamp called Elegant Thank You found on page 208 for the inside.

Here's a quick look at my mass-production (not too many, though) of the card, showing all the different prepared pieces right before final assembly. Everything is stamped, colored, torn, ribboned, distressed, and cut out with my wonderful Paper Snips. All that was left was a little SNAIL adhesive and Stampin' Dimensional action!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle