Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Earn a Few Extra Hundred Bucks a Month

If you need to earn a little extra money each month, I'd be happy to talk to you about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

You really can give yourself some financial wiggle room, some extra security, in as little as a month. I'm not talking 6 figures just yet...let's just start at earning a few hundred bucks a month to make ends meet or gain a little breathing room.

It's a great business opportunity. If you'd like to learn more about it, call me at 605-939-0 INK (605-939-0465) or email me anytime at 2stampis2b@gmail.com. I'd love to help you join my nationwide team so that you can start earning that extra money now!


If you're not sure about the Starter Kit price right now, Stampin' Up! has just announced that it is easier than EVER to start building your business now with the new limited-time Three Easy Payments plan for the Starter Kit. This option is not available online, so you must contact me by phone at 605-939-0 INK (605-939-0465) or by email at 2stampis2b@gmail.com to get your Starter Kit Order Form.

I'll help you fill it out appropriately so that you can get it sent in before March 31st and see for yourself why I LOVE my job as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!


Stamp Away Today!

Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net


STAMPS: Taking Care of Business
CARDSTOCK: Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper
INK: Basic Brown
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Oval Scallop Punch (available April 1), Wide Oval Punch, 5/8" So Saffron Poly Twill Ribbon