Monday, March 23, 2009

Go iRush!

We love our new Rapid City Rush (gold rush, Mt. Rushmore, get it?) Central Hockey League team!


My little guy and I made this sign for our St. Patrick's game and got put on the Jumbotron (inhouse big screen TV) with it! He was grinning from ear to ear when he saw himself up there!
Right before we left home for the game, I printed the page on 12 x 12 paper in my wide carriage printer then glued it with Tombow Glue to a chipboard backing sheet from a pack of Designer Series Paper. In the car on the way to town to hurry and get to the game I glued the dime store green glitter on the R with Tombow glue. Not too bad for about a 5-minute idea right before leaving!
All I'm going to do is print this photo my husband took of us and put in on the sign, then call it a scrapbook page! I also applied the glitter tattoos that we were wearing. A little journaling will finish it off.
Well, our weather forecast over the next few days is 30-40 inches of heavy, wet spring snow, so I'll try to get some posts ready to go on autopilot since that's a sure bet for several days without power. If I don't respond you'll know that we're keeping the wood stove going, cooking over it or grilling outside, and occasionally running the generator to make coffee!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter

To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net