Thursday, March 26, 2009

Peeps!

I'm seeing Peeps marshmallows in the stores and it made me think of the Birds & Blooms die set!


I went with the bright Peeps colors of YoYo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, and Pink Passion, even using those colors to stamp on the Kraft paper, knowing that they'd show up, no question!
Love that little die-cut bird and his 3D wings!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter

To order these supplies and more online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net


STAMPS: Polka Dot Punches, Yummy
CARDSTOCK: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow, Pink Passion
INK: Chocolate Chip Craft, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow, and Pink Passion Classic Ink
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Birds & Blooms Sizzlits 4-Pack die set, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Snips, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch