Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Egg Basket

Don't forget, I'm giving away Designer Series Paper to one lucky winner on this post! All you have to do is ask me a question!

This weekend there will be quite a few Easter egg hunts, no doubt. We had 24" of snow last weekend so most of them around here were rescheduled until this weekend!

Here's an Easter basket card that is holding several textured eggs:




I used the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates with my Big Shot to give each egg some interest.

TIP: To get a really nice impression with Texturz Plates, lightly spray the paper with rubbing alcohol before running the sandwich through the machine. It really does work!

The basket is just one half of the Baskets & Blooms Bigz XL die. I cut about 1/4" off each side to make it fit on the card. Besides tying a ribbon around the base of the basket, I also looped a piece of ribbon at the top to look like a handle.
If you're traveling this weekend, have a safe trip!

Stamp away today!
Michelle
{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter

To order these supplies and more online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net


STAMPS: None
CARDSTOCK: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Delicate Dots DSP, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery
INK: None
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive
ACCESSORIES: Baskets & Blooms Bigz XL Die, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates, Wide Oval Punch, Certainly Celery & So Saffron Poly-Twill Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch