Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Silk Scarf for Wanda

Yesterday was Administrative Professionals' Day, so I made this for my husband to give to his secretary, a stamped silk scarf.


If you are local or will be in the Black Hills area this weekend, I have a few spaces left in my Silk Scarves Class, where you will make 2 silk scarves for $20, just in time for Mother's Day and spring fashion wear.


Stamp away today!
Please note: If you read my blog via e-mail or Google Reader, you're missing out on my new blog design! I had Michelle Laycock create the graphics for me, and I must say, my blog is GORGEOUS! Please go all the way to my blog at http://www.2stampis2b.com/ and go often!

Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net. Through April 30th, if you spend $40 from the Occasions Mini Catalog, you get to pick an "Under $10" stamp or Mini Note Kit for free!


STAMPS: Flower Fancy