Monday, May 25, 2009

Blooming Birthday Gift

My kindergartner helped me make this little Matchbox Die gift box to hold these necklaces for his friend and classmate's birthday party yesterday.  The card is featured in my video tutorial on Aqua Painter watercoloring.


You may have to click over to my blog to see the video if you get this in a Reader or by e-mail.




Thanks for watching!   I'm still learning and trying to improve my videos by trying some different things.  My husband built me a contraption that goes over my table to mount a videocamera to so that you're seeing what I'm seeing.  I think that's an improvement already.  Be looking for more videos soon!  I just put the finishing touches on another one!

If you're a fan of my facebook page you'll be one of the first to know when new videos are uploaded!  Click my facebook banner below to become a fan!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.




Photobucket Follow Me