Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time is Running Out on the $75 Scrapbooking Starter Kit!

Only 2 days left to get the special $75 Scrapbooking Starter Kit with Stampin' Up! The offer ends Sunday, May 31st, so hurry and sign up!

If you've ever wanted to be your own boss, earn extra money AND support your hobby, set your own hours, and enjoy yourself while doing it, then the Stampin' Up! opportunity is for YOU! During the the month of May you can choose between the $75 Scrapbooking Starter Kit or the full size Starter Kit. Both have the same business tools included and contain customizable Stampin' Up! product selections to get your business going right away...no resume required!


Want to make that car payment? Pay for a vacation? Buy a flat screen TV or new computer? Build up your savings account? You can't start too many businesses for just $75! Hurry to my Stampin' Up! website to Join My Team using this password: 2stampis2b

Remember, the only requirement for joining my Mount Stampmore team is that you live in the United States.

If you have any questions about the Stampin' Up! business opportunity, you can e-mail me anytime at michelle@2stampis2b.com or call me at 605-939-0 INK (605-939-0465).

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.



Photobucket Follow Me