Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Won 3 Free Stamp Sets!

Stampin' Up! demonstrators have great tools and incentives available to us, in addition to the great income we can make.

Our monthly company magazine is called "Stampin' Success" and is full of creative ideas for projects and our individual stamping businesses. Each month there is also a featured contest, and my April 2009 submission using the Choo Choo stamp set and 3-D Pop-up Ball Bigz Die won and was featured in our June 2009 Stampin' Success magazine!


For winning in my category, I got to pick THREE stamp sets of any price from the catalog! I was so excited to have been recognized for my work!

If you think that's exciting, that's just the tip of the iceberg...my Stampin' Up! career is the most rewarding "jobby" I've ever had! I love it and would be so happy to share the excitement with you on my team! If you have any questions about it, feel free to contact me!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.



Photobucket Follow Me