Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tropical Drink

I don't drink much, but last week we tried out a new restaurant in town and I had a blue margarita...it as pretty good! It was the inspiration for this Hostess Club card that the gals made on Tuesday night.


Melon Mambo isn't one of the colors listed as matching the Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper (did you know that each DSP has a list of matching colors right with it in the Idea Book & Catalog?), but I still think it looks yummy!

Mmmmm...

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter

To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.


STAMPS: Cheers to You, Flower Fancy
CARDSTOCK: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Flamingo DSP
INK: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Summer Sun
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Top Note Bigz Die, Big Shot Machine, 1/2" Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Aqua Painter, VersaMarker, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool



Photobucket Follow Me