Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Make Merry Wreath Card



Some of my Mount Stampmore team members and guests got together a few weeks ago to make several projects with the Berry Christmas stamp set from packets we ordered from Stampin' Up! that were available to demonstrators (just ONE MORE benefit to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!).  Everything was pre-cut and ready to stamp and assemble (just like I do for my Club members!  Boy, it was nice to be pampered this way!)!

This cool card uses Certainly Celery, Real Red, and Soft Suede inks and card stock.  The wreath on the envelope is a nice touch, don't you think?

Stamp away today!
Michelle



Subscribe to my free newsletter





To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.







Give YOURSELF the gift of a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, containing supplies you need at up to 41% off!
I invite you to Join My Team so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel