Monday, December 28, 2009

My Digital Studio Video Tutorial - Designer Scrapbook Page

My video tutorial series on My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! continues, this time showing you how to create a scrapbook page using a Designer Series template.






(If you can't see the video above, go to my YouTube Channel at www.YouTube.com/2stampis2b.com and find Episode #27)

Was Santa good to you this year?  Are you looking for something extremely useful to spend your holiday bonus on?  I recommend My Digital Studio!  Purchase My Digital Studio from me by clicking Shop Now at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net and you can expect expert customer service from me...I have years of graphics design software experience, and I'm a Stampin' Up! Certified My Digital Studio Demonstrator!

Stamp away today!
Michelle



Subscribe to my free newsletter




To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.







Give YOURSELF the gift of a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, containing supplies you need at up to 41% off!
I invite you to Join My Team so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel