Friday, December 25, 2009

O, Christmas Tree




Merry Christmas everyone!

Stamp away today!
Michelle



Subscribe to my free newsletter



To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.


STAMPS: Berry Christmas
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery
INK: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Soft Suede
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Silver Brad, Trio Flower Punch, 3/4" Real Red Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Button






Give YOURSELF the gift of a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, containing supplies you need at up to 41% off!
I invite you to Join My Team so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel