Friday, February 26, 2010

12-Month Scrapbook Kits Available in Limited Quantities!

I have great news!  Many of you have been asking if I'll be cutting more 12-Month Scrapbook Kits...and I have, but only a few, so hurry on over for the details and to purchase your own 12-Month Scrapbook Kit!

12-Month Scrapbook Kit for Sale by Michelle Tech


Don't forget to order your stamp sets, inks, adhesives and a few tools from me that you'll need to complete your scrapbook...the list of What You'll Need is on my 12-Month Scrapbook Kit page!

I also have Stampin' Up! Card Kits (Card Kit of the Month) for Sale!  If possible, I will combine shipping for you.  Thanks so much for supporting my stamping business!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
Shipping throughout the US!






I invite you to Join My Growing US Team...During Sale-a-Bration the Stampin' Up! Starter Kits are 15% off PLUS you get a free stamp set of your choice up to $47.95!
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel



Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Are you a customer and need Live Help from me? From my website at www.2stampis2b.com scroll down to the bottom for "Windows Live Messenger", where I'd be happy to help!

Technorati Tags: , ,