Sunday, February 21, 2010

Earn Free Stampin' Up! with Sale-a-Bration!

Have you earned your FREE Sale-a-Bration goodies from Stampin' Up! yet?  The box your Stampin' Up! order arrives in comes with a warning:

Stampin Up sale-a-bration order online

When my latest Stampin' Up! showed up on my doorstep, there was plenty of curiosity and excitement afoot, because I earned a few free Sale-a-Bration items myself!



Stampin Up sale-a-bration order online


You can order Stampin' Up! online from me, and for every $50 you spend you get to pick from:
  • Over 80 stamp sets, including 4 new clear-mount (or wood-mount, it's your choice) stamp sets
  • the Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad with 72 sheets of double-sided designs.
  • the new flat-storage Scallop Trim Border Punch!
Ordering online with Stampin' Up! is easy to do, but if you'd like more information before placing your order with me, click for a step-by-step photo tutorial.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
Shipping throughout the US!


I invite you to Join My Growing US Team...During Sale-a-Bration the Stampin' Up! Starter Kits are 15% off PLUS you get a free stamp set of your choice up to $47.95!
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel


Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Are you a customer and need Live Help from me? From my website at www.2stampis2b.com scroll down to the bottom for "Windows Live Messenger", where I'd be happy to help!

Technorati Tags: ,