Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Shot Flower Folds Coffee Sleeve

A few days ago I had a Big Shot only workshop, and this was our Make & Take:

Stampin Up Big Shot Flower Folds Denim Coffee Cup Sleeve


Big Shot Flower Folds Coffee Sleeve

I made the denim jeans sleeve ahead of time and then we cut denim, felt, and animal print faux fur with the Big Shot Flower Folds Bigz XL Die #115970 and threaded a Summer Sun Corduroy Button #114343 through the layers with retired Black Hemp Twine.

We cut leather, cork, metal, chipboard, and cardstock at the workshop and I passed around several projects that were made with the Big Shot.  The ideas that we brainstormed from everyone's different perspectives were AWESOME!  I can't wait to see their projects once they get their machines and dies!

And those people that bought a Big Shot Die-Cut Machine #113439 at the workshop (which could include YOU when you order it online from me!) from me get a free exclusive offer that I detail here.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com

Shipping throughout the US!




I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , , , ,