Friday, April 23, 2010

February Card Kits

I have just a few February card kits remaining, and wanted to show you how you can alter them as you wish since they were St. Patrick's Day designs.  Here, I omitted the Pumpkin Pie buttons and stamped everyday phrases on them with the Define Your Life stamp set instead of the Going Green stamp.





Card Kits for Sale

I stamped the Whisper White background piece with the Circle Circus stamp set instead of sponging shamrocks like the card kit shows.  I used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, and Certainly Celery Classic Inks.

Click if you'd like to see my other card kits, instructions, and handmade items for sale.  There are only a few of the February Card Kits left, so go get 'em and make 'em your own!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com

Shipping throughout the US!



I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter