Friday, April 16, 2010

Whooo's Turning One Party Favors

Did you know that you can commission me to make finished projects for you?  That's exactly what Kimberly in Florida did...she asked me if I could make some Punch Art Owl cello treat bags for her daughter's first birthday party!  I worked up a few samples based on the colors she wanted and estimated my time and materials to complete the treat bags, and off we went!

Kimberly decided on Very Vanilla eyes over Summer Sun, and I think they are SO cute!  I wonder what she'll fill the bags with?

Stampin Up Punch Art Owl cello treat bags first birthday party favors made by Michelle Tech 2stampis2b for Kimberly

Stampin Up Owl Treat Bags with Summer Sun eyes

What a Great Mom You Are!

Want your kids to have a happy birthday party, too, but just don't have the time or the right supplies to make great party favors?  Do you want original, handmade cards and party favors for your special event instead of the same cheap made in some-other-country stuff from a megastore?

Moms like to support other moms, and that is just what we can do for each other when you contact me to make your party invitations, favors, and thank you cards.  Don't forget baby announcements, shower invitations, and graduation announcements too!  I use only high quality Stampin' Up! products and take pride in my work for you!

Want a kit to make your own?  I can also work up samples and instructions for you and provide the consumables for your to make your own!  I'll let you know which tools of your own you'll need to stamp, punch, and finish your goodies, which you can order from me and have shipped straight to your door.  You won't have to call overseas for technical support either...I am here for you so that your project purchased from me is a hit!

Whether you want a completely finished project or a kit to do it yourself, please don't hesitate to contact me!  Maybe you've seen a specific project I've made here on my blog that you'd like as Kimberly did, or maybe you have some other inspiration to show me...e-mail me and we'll work it out!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
Shipping throughout the US!





I invite you to Join My Growing US Team
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel




Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Are you a customer and need Live Help from me? From my website at www.2stampis2b.com scroll down to the bottom for "Windows Live Messenger", where I'd be happy to help!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,