Wednesday, May 26, 2010

KWernerDesign Reader's Choice #2 Color Challenge

Fun colors for Kristina Werner's color challenge today!

Stampin Up Kristina Werner Color Challenge Card Ideas Elements of Style Watercoloring Itty Bitty Bits Buttons Square Lattice Big Shot Dies



Elements of Style Watercolor


Elements of Style is such a beautiful stamp set!  I can't stop using it!

  • This time I used Watercolor Paper from Stampin' Up! and my Aqua Painter in Kristina's colors to create this Old World looking card (think stucco and climbing roses).
  • I also finally used a trio of Bitty Buttons, the Itty Bitty Bits stamp set, and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack that I ordered from the Summer Mini Catalog...fun combo!
  • Do you like the touches of White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen around the card?  I did some faux stitching around the Kraft card base, then some graduated dots on the bright Summer Sun greeting box.
  • My "stucco" is White StazOn ink brushed over the Square Lattice-embossed (this folder is ONLY available from Stampin' Up!) Ballet Blue card stock, and the edges are either distressed with my Cutter Kit (LOVE IT) or torn by hand.
  • Some Crystal Effects over the wild roses and dogwood-ish flowers and leaves give the rustic elements a touch of polish and freshness.
Do you like?  Does it get you in the mood for a European vacation?  Click if you'd like to see some of my  other challenge projects, which I'm having a blast creating!

On a side note, today is a certain goal deadline with Stampin' Up! that I would LOVE to meet (Stampin' Up! is SO good to us!).  If you have been envious of all the wonderful benefits that I get as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining before the end of the day and make us BOTH happy!  I would absolutely LOVE to have you join my group!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com


Shipping throughout the US!
STAMPS: Elements of Style #118611 (W) or #120045 (C), Itty Bitty Bits #117056 (W) or #120060 (C)
CARDSTOCK: Kraft #102125, Ballet Blue #100613, Summer Sun #103124, Watercolor Paper #105019
INK: Certainly Celery #105217, Bashful Blue #105209, Lovely Lilac #102874, Summer Sun #100537, Basic Black #101179, White Stazon #106960
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
ACCESSORIES: White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen #105021, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine #113439, Stampin' Up! Square Lattice Embossing Folder #119976, Aqua Painter #103954, Cutter Kit #106958, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon #109070, Linen Thread #104199, Paper-Piercing Tool #116631, Mat Pack #105826, Bitty Buttons #118761, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309, Crystal Effects #101055

Popular Points:
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,