Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Favorite Summer Mini Stamp Set

...is Elements of Style!



Elements of Style Stamp Set

This gorgeous stamp set that is in the new Summer Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! reminds me of the wild yellow roses that adorned the Sturgis, SD neighborhood I grew up in, and those that grow on my grandparent's place in Piedmont.  Up here in the mountains of the Black Hills where we live, there are several pink rose varieties that grow wild.

The hummingbird is precious (I'm a birder so I LOVE hummingbirds!), the greetings are versatile, and the flourish makes a wonderful background stamp or can be colored with markers for a multi-colored image!

In fact, if I could only order ONE stamp set in the Summer Mini, this one would be IT!  Click to see the projects I've made with the Summer Mini Catalog products so far, and if you'd like to see the projects I've made using the Elements of Style stamp set, you can type "elements of style" in the Search My Blog box on the sidebar.

Here's my favorite so far that I've made with this stamp set:

Stampin' Up! Elements of Style in Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss by Michelle Tech 2stampis2b


You can order this gorgeous stamp set from me RIGHT NOW by clicking over to my Stampin' Up! shop and typing in or copying and pasting these numbers:  #118611 for the wood-mount set or #120045 for the clear-mount set, your choice.  The Spanish sets are #119910 (W) and #120105 (C), and the French versions are #119900 (W) and #120099 (C).

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com


Shipping throughout the US!



I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , ,