Saturday, May 15, 2010

Simply Adorned Charm Bracelet

Simply Adorned Charm Bracelets are the perfect gift for weddings, bridesmaids, birthdays, graduations, Mother's Day, etc.!

Stampin Up Simply Adorned Chains and Charms Gift Idea

Simply Adorned Charm Bracelet

This Simply Adorned Bracelet with customizable Simply Adorned Charms is similar to the gift I give my team members for promoting to Supervisor and above.


Anyone in the US can join my team & earn this gift from me!  

  • If you are SERIOUS about working from home and earning an income with your stamping business, be SURE that you are joining the right Stampin' Up! team!  
  • I am constantly engaging in Leadership and Business-Building Training including special conferences offered by Stampin' Up! Corporate AND training courses by leading industry business coaches.  
  • As your nationwide team leader, I will be sure that you get the tools and training that YOU need to build YOUR business!



Sign up NOW online with my recruiter password 2stampis2b at http://2stampis2b.stampinup.net.

If you have any questions or would like me to walk you through the process, please feel free to email me at michelle@2stampis2b.com or call me at 605.484.4582.  It only takes about 30 minutes to sign up online.

Stamp away today!
Michelle



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Simply Adorned Chains & Charms Online
Shipping throughout the US!



I invite you to Join My Growing US Team 

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,