Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stampin' Up! Baseball Auction Set

Here is the auction set we donated from our baseball team for the banquet last night, complete with the set of cards I showed you yesterday and a beautiful Black Hills Gold watch donated by Black Hills Gold Jewelry by Coleman!

Stampin Up Extreme Elements Card Ideas and Black Hills Gold Jewelry by Coleman gift basket for Rapid City Timberline Little League


Thank you Rapid City for participating in the auction for Timberline Little League!

Extreme Elements Card Set and Black Hills Gold!

For all of the details on my Extreme Elements card set, visit my blog post from yesterday.

If you're new to my Stampin' Up! business and blog, please take a look around!  Here are a few things you'll find here:


Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com


Shipping throughout the US!




I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , , ,