Thursday, June 10, 2010

Favorite Retiring Designer Series Paper

The new annual Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog comes out in just a few weeks on July 1st.  I got my advance copy on Monday (one of the many great perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!) and it's the BEST EVER!  But there are some things retiring at the end of June that I will REALLY miss!  I've already mentioned the stamp set that I'll be sad to see leave the lineup, so what Designer Series Paper do you think is my fave?

It's between these two:
Storybook Specialty Designer Series Paper #115679



The Write Stuff Specialty Designer Series Paper #115674


I'll be sad to see both of these Designer Series Paper sets go!

Retiring Designer Series Paper


The good news is that we now have a digital kit for The Write Stuff #120881, so THAT will always be in your digital toolkit (click to mosey over to my Digital Papercrafting website to see ALL of the digital downloads you can order from me):
The Write Stuff Digital Kit #120881

Remember the teacher appreciation card I made with using The Write Stuff Specialty Designer Series Paper? And OH, how I loved to watercolor the the Storybook Specialty Designer Series Paper...here's one of the many projects I worked that great stuff into!

What is YOUR favorite Designer Series Paper set from Stampin' Up!?

You only have until the end of June (or sooner if it sells out!!!!!) to stock up on your faves!  Click to order online to snag it before it's gone, and add any stamp sets, accessories, and Definitely Decorative elements that are retiring, and don't forget to browse the Clearance Rack to see if there's anything in there you'd like, too!  It all ships straight to your doorstep!

Thanks so much for supporting my stamping business, it's what I do and I LOVE IT!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com


Shipping throughout the US!

Popular Points:



Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,