Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stampin' Write Marker Storage Solution

I never did order the entire Stampin' Write Marker set all at once to get them in the spiffy carry case they come in, I just got them one by one.

So you know that Stampin' Up! is renovating our Color Collections, right?  Some are retiring and we're getting some new colors, too...and they'll all (except Whisper White and Very Vanilla, but including the otherwise-retiring Blush Blossom!) be available in Stampin' Write Markers now!  The New Color Kit #120948 that you can order in the new Idea Book & Catalog starting July 1st will contain the 13 new colors and also comes with a revised insert for your case, if you already had the Marker set.

Since I don't, I came up with a storage solution that has me thinking I'm pretty clever :-)

I present to you:   Clear-Mount Stamp Cases!

Stampin Up Clear-Mount Stamp Cases Stampin' Write Marker storage ideas


Clear-Mount Stamp Cases are available from Stampin' Up! in sets of 4 for just $4.95 RIGHT NOW as item number #119105!!!

Clear-Mount Stamp Case Marker Storage

Stampin Up Clear-Mount Stamp Cases Stampin' Write Marker storage ideas

Each case fits 10 Stampin' Write markers, exactly what each Color Collection contains.  And a fifth case will hold this year's new In Colors and the 5 new In Colors that will accompany them next year, so order 2 sets!

I've been meaning to use my other 3 cases for trying to unmount a few stamp sets to use with clear blocks...that's another post for another day!

What clever uses can YOU think of for the Clear-Mount Stamp Cases?

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com


Shipping throughout the US!

Popular Points:


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,