Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Technique Videos for your Starter Kit!

Now on my Stampin' Up! site, you can view videos that show you techniques for using some of your Starter Kit contents!  Just go to Start Your Own Business>Kit Techniques to view the videos!

Join My Team to get your Stampin Up Starter Kit and your demonstrator discount!


Just LOOK at all that good stuff you get in your versatile Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!

Starter Kit Technique Videos


The Starter Kit Technique Videos will show you the awesome value of your Stampin' Up! Starter Kit and teach you how to use and demonstrate some of your goodies!

Don't have a Starter Kit yet?  Just click Start Your Own Business right above the videos link on my Demonstrator Website and learn more!


It only takes about 30 minutes to sign up and join my team online!  Use my recruiter password 2stampis2b to get your very own Starter Kit shipped for free to you today!  AND until October 18, you'll get a FREE Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote worth $39.95 when you join my team!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com


Shipping throughout the US!


Popular Points:

Technorati Tags: , , , ,