Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Carousel Notes Purse Album, The Sequel

A few days ago I showed you my first attempt at Jan Tink's Carousel Note Purse Ablum (view her tutorial here). The link to my previous post with some photos of the album is here. I showed it my Mom, who bought the Carousel Notes for us at a Stampin' Up! Stamp Camp that our friend Laurel hosted. Not long after Mom saw the album, she was at my house and we were both making one (my second one, pictured below). We didn't have time to complete all the embellishing, so she departed and finished hers at home. I will post in the future with a photo of all 3 albums!




STAMPS: Sassafrass Lass Oliver & Friends, Autumn Leaves Journaling by Katie Pertiet
PAPER: SU! Carousel Note Set, SU! Very Vanilla, Chatterbox Scrapbook Walls, WeRMemory Keepers Urban Window, Sandylion Corduroy
INK: Colorbox Fluid Chalk in Chestnut Roan, Spica Glitter Pens
ACCESSORIES: Circle punch, Scallop punch, 5-Petal Flower punch, Ticket Corner punch, Pick a Petal brass template, Mat Stack, Crop-O-Dile, ribbon slide and metal brads, ribbon, Dew Drops, Prima flower, Velcro dot closure, DaisyD's rub-on tape
Thanks Steph, for letting me know that my FeedBlitz email subscriber widget wasn't working...it's fixed now so that I can get a lot of subscribers (hint, hint!).
See you soon!
Michelle