Sunday, May 25, 2008

First Ever Blog Candy

I'd like to get my counter up over 1,000! It's only been a couple of weeks since I started as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and put up my blog, but I think it's time for some blog candy! Since it's a holiday weekend, let's give it until next Wednesday, May 28th before I go to random.org and draw a winner.


Make sure you subscribe to my blog via the sidebar feature or in your reader, so that you don't miss your call if you win! You'll have until Thursday night to claim your prize if your name is drawn!

All you have to do is post a comment to this entry, and if you'd like, please tell me what your favorite thing about Stampin' Up! is. If you're not an SU! customer, then tell me what you love about stamping in general.

Thanks and good luck!
Michelle