Monday, May 26, 2008

One Sheet Pocket Books by Mail

These one sheet pocket books are so cute! I keep one in my purse for jotting down journaling notes, like when my little guy was at his kindergarten screening. I wanted to be able to tell Daddy what he had to do at all of the stations during the screening. Or when he says something really funny that I'd never remember later, like on Mother's Day when he asked me when it would be "Man's Day" (he's not quite 5 years old!).




You might also use it as a photo brag book, sketch book, appointments or to-do list, shopping lists, a place to keep poems, or as a Stampin' Up! wish list!


If you wish to have this cute little 3" x 4" bound book with tags included for yourself or to give as a gift, I can make you one! They are $7.95 plus $2.00 shipping and handling. US orders only please.



To order, please click on the appropriate button on the sidebar. I wish I could get my posts to cooperate and allow the paypal button to appear inside the post!

Please specify in the order form what line of paper you'd like me to make your book from. I will pick the specific piece of paper from the line you ask for based on availability. More choices may be added later. If no choice is specified I will pick for you.


This little book would make a great gift to yourself as well as to someone else!

Enjoy!
Michelle