Monday, May 26, 2008

Free Gift with DSP Swatch Club Purchase

The first DSP Swatch Club is all filled up and I have started a second group.

If you order a DSP Swatch Club (see the sidebar for the paypal button) by May 28th, this Wednesday, you will get this free gift from me with your order: A jumbo paperclip bookmark for your summer reading on the beach, at the park, or on your own deck! If you are in the first group that has already filled, you'll be getting this too!

Bird from the Always stamp set, embossed in black and colored with Copics.

I am trying to reach a personal goal in my first month as a new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, therefore this offer MUST expire on May 28th. I want to fulfill all 8 slots for the 2nd Swatch Club by then!
If you are wanting a 6 " x 6" swatch of every single paper in all 19 of the Designer Paper Series Stampin' Up! papers, now is the time!
Michelle