Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Messy Studio

I cleaned my studio today by putting away all that was out, and dove into my fully shelved closet made specifically for all of my crafting supplies. What a mess! I needed to make room for my stamps, and I wanted to swap spaces between my quilting fabric and my paper organizer. It's finally done, but you'll have to wait to see the finished pictures. Here's the before:



Before you go and in case you were off having a wonderful vacation weekend, I want to point out or remind you that I am starting a second group of the DSP Swatch Club since the first one is sold out, and if you order ASAP you get a free gift! Details are in this post.

And, I'm trying to boost my hits to 1,000 so I'm offering my first ever blog candy in this post!

Good luck!

Michelle