Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The After Pictures

I spent yesterday afternoon putting away and moving things around in my craft studio. The after photos look the SAME! So, I decided on some closeups to show some of the details.

The first photo shows where my quilting fabric used to be. I wanted closer access to my stamps and paper, so I moved my paper holder over and lined up my stamps on the shelf above that. Not sure I like the stamps like that, but what else should I do?


This second photo shows how I've been storing my SU! punches. The top tier bowl holds all the little punches, the bottom tier holds all of my Making Memories paint, and I've hung the big punches on the bowl edges. I like it!



Sometime we should do a virtual craft studio hop! I'd love to see the little storage details everyone has dreamed up.

Just a nudge...only today and tomorrow left to get a FREE GIFT when you sign up for the DSP Swatch Club! It's your chance to own a 6x6 swatch of every single Designer Series Paper that Stampin' Up! offers right now! Click here to see the details, or go straight to the sidebar to order before the 2nd group fills up and the free gift offer expires!

Thanks for visiting,
Michelle