Thursday, June 26, 2008

Inchie Pocket Card

I had time to stamp! Yay! I have been wanting to make some inchies, and I've also been admiring Michelle Wooderson's pocket cards (and everything else she does). So, I did both! You can find the directions on her blog post here.

I used Kraft, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, and Western Sky paper, Really Rust Classic and Black StazOn ink, Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, Anywhere Glue Stick, SNAIL Adhesive, and Stampin' Dimensionals. I colored the Wild West Alphabet monogram in with my new Koh-I-Noor pencils, a blending stump, and odorless mineral spirits, and the Silver Spica glitter pen. The stamp up the side is from the All in a Row set. Edited to add: I forgot to mention that I don't have any inchie tiles, so I made my own by just using my 1" square punch to punch 3 extra Very Vanilla squares to glue together with the monogram. That way it made it thick like a tile.


I could make a hundred of these (well, I would if I had time)!

If you are thinking about coming to the 5 for $5 Stamp Camp on Saturday, please visit this post for more information and a preview of the projects!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle