Wednesday, June 25, 2008

5 for $5 Saturday Preview

Hi neighbors and blurfing friends!

Here are the 5 projects we will be doing this Saturday for the 5 for $5 class. If you click on the picture you can see a larger version with more detail and some glitter sparkle. I hope you can come! We'll be trying several techniques, and you get to take home 5 projects! Please RSVP to my number on the postcard you got in the mail from me, or email me at 2stampis2b@gmail.com so that I know how many kits I need to make up for us. I am excited for us to get together!

If you'd like to keep up on my daily projects, you can either subscribe in a reader like Google Reader (my preference, since there is no time lag), or you can input your email address in the FeedBlitz "Get email updates" box on my sidebar and the updates will come right to your email inbox. I try to post at least once a day, usually with photos of finished projects to pass on some stamping inspiration!

Hope to see you Saturday morning at 9:30 am...we'll be stamping in the guest house next to our new one. I'll have lemonade and iced tea ready...and we can do a tour of the "new" house and my craft room afterwards if you'd like.

Please come!
Michelle