Sunday, June 1, 2008

More Storage Methods

Here are my last 2 photos from my craft studio for now. In the Rubbermaid basket stand I keep other brands of punches, my long arm stapler, and a different cutter in the top drawer. The 2nd drawer holds mostly adhesives of all sorts. The 3rd drawer down holds mostly QuicKutz stuff, and the bottom drawer holds odd things like pizza boxes (for storing pages in progress) and project protectors. To the right of that you can see the tower my husband helped me build a long time ago when we lived in our little guest house (before we built this house next to it) so that I'd have some vertical storage for all of my stamps. It's made from the same runner system that the wire basket should hang from, but they are closely spaced and have hardboard pieces cut to fit that slide in and out to hold my stamps. I had a velcro'd fabric cover around the top surface to hang over the shelves so it wouldn't look so busy when it was in our little house, but have removed that now.

This is another corner of my closet in the craft studio. I hung a parts bin on the wall for my 3D stickers (also good for little boy lego sets!). The 12 x 12 plastic drawer sets from WalMart hold my paper scraps by small, medium, and large, unused stamped pieces, finished doodads, and paint chips. Zelda, one of my elinor peace bailey dolls I've made, watches over the *supply closet*.


Have a great Sunday!

Michelle