Saturday, May 31, 2008

Big Boy Bed

I love digital scrapbooking just as much as traditional. I made this page a few months ago from a big event here a couple of years ago...moving our little guy from a crib to the big boy bed!


I use Photoshop CS2 to create my pages. The only element I can tell you for sure is that the white swirl frame is from Rhonna Farrer. Until I get Photoshop CS3 to where I can put tags on .png files (what most digital elements are) in Adobe Bridge, I probably couldn't find the paper, letters and flower element to tell you what the source was! When I do get it (scheduled for late this year, so long from now), I'll write up a post on how my digital elements are organized. Before that, I can write up a post on how I organize my digital card ideas that I keep copies of.

On a side note...my husband found a cheap hp 8750 printer on ebay that he purchased so that we can hopefully use the board to replace the one that got fried yesterday by lightning. Just so you know, when you get a strike like that, you'll most likely need to replace your surge protector. There may be an indicator light on the strip that tells you whether it is spent or not.

Happy Saturday!

Michelle